Dear Gizmo Duck

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Could you please tell this fine community what 33.3% of the number 18 is?

I'll give you a hint...

Remember when you said you won't buy Psychonauts 2 because it's the inferior version :mjlol:

With Sony games now coming to PC and PC games are now playable on Xbox. That means you right back in that same predicament. The inferior version of games like God of war is Exclusive to Sony consoles :wow:
Tru Story:ohhh:

:hubie:
:manny:
:patrice:
:jbhmm:
:gladbron:
:skip:
:pachaha:
:merchant:
:whoo:
:sas1:
:sas2:
:obama:
:huhldup:
:mjpls:
:bryan:
:deadmanny:
:to:
:ufdup:
:ld:
:whew:
:sadbron:
:ooh:
:krs:
:flabbynsick:
:myman:
:childplease:
:sitdown:
:russell:
:noah:
:lupe:
:youngsabo:
:salute:
:smugdraper:
:deadrose:
:dead:
:ahh:
:heh:
:leon:
:scusthov:
:dahell:
:damn:
:lawd:
:win:
:wtf::mindblown:
:steviej:
:smugbiden:
:banderas:
:ohlawd:
:umad:
:gurl:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
kobe-bryant-matt-barnes.gif

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to parse what the hell it is you're even saying here. Still convinced you nikkas is the same person but I'll entertain it :troll:. The Psychonauts comparison isn't fair because I don't think he plays on PC. There is no theoretical performance ceiling for PCs so folks playing on consoles obviously do not care. As for parity between PS5 and XSX, though? I wouldn't mess with a game either if it performed better on the opposing console for no reason. It's like with MGSV rendering at like 900p or some shyt on Xbox :hhh:. Ain't no way. In this case I do believe it's only HDR that Psychonauts lacks but it is what it is.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm trying to parse what the hell it is you're even saying here. Still convinced you nikkas is the same person but I'll entertain it :troll:. The Psychonauts comparison isn't fair because I don't think he plays on PC. There is no theoretical performance ceiling for PCs so folks playing on consoles obviously do not care. As for parity between PS5 and XSX, though? I wouldn't mess with a game either if it performed better on the opposing console for no reason. It's like with MGSV rendering at like 900p or some shyt on Xbox :hhh:. Ain't no way. In this case I do believe it's only HDR that Psychonauts lacks but it is what it is.
Well "breakfuss" lots of games perform better on Xbox so I guess he should stick to console exclusives only?

Psychonauts 2 is likely game of the year at the moment and you're saying you too would pass on it because you're upset that it's native 4k on Xbox and only 1440p on PS5?

That's enough of a reason to pass on it, you're cosigning acting like a moist valley girl, my 3yr old gets jealous if his sister gets something and he doesn't but I didn't realize that type of behavior is standard amongst Sony stans :hubie: