Dear Coli: Life is short and I'm about to prove it

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My "budget" OLED only uses LG parts meaning you paid twice as much to slap LG on your panel LIE
My picture quality is just a good and my interface shyts on yours. It was buggy at first but is not best in class LIE
Does any of this register while you game on it with the weakest next gen system available

So gaming on an xbox and vizio will give me a better picture than an LG playing a PS5 game :damn:

As for the Ukraine? I don't fukk with them as a country at all. Let me learn you on some things you may not have known about the Ukarine...

The Russian invasion of Ukraine shows racism has no boundaries
For the readers. And Trevor Noah did a piece on it at the time as well...

Black Excellence isn't welcome there...

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Damn I don’t even know ur crazy ass but that thread title made me click and hope u wasn’t about to say some sad shyt. Glad it wasn’t that.

Where the fukk is gizmo anyways?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My "budget" OLED only uses LG parts meaning you paid twice as much to slap LG on your panel
My picture quality is just a good and my interface shyts on yours. It was buggy at first but is not best in class
Does any of this register while you game on it with the weakest next gen system available

So gaming on an xbox and vizio will give me a better picture than an LG playing a PS5 game :damn:

As for the Ukraine? I don't fukk with them as a country at all. Let me learn you on some things you may not have known about the Ukarine...

The Russian invasion of Ukraine shows racism has no boundaries
For the readers. And Trevor Noah did a piece on it at the time as well...

Black Excellence isn't welcome there...

:ehh:i did tell you vizios were nice then and you wasnt completely on board