Dear Coli: Life is short and I'm about to prove it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First off shout out to all the Sohh/Coli brehs who are no longer with us, I'll just name the ones who were regulers here like a Smooth3D, Dboy Fresh and Charmander
I would love to see Smooth and Dboy getting at each other for the current console war and Gizmo is a cheap alternative (shots fired) but it is what it is.

Now, to this thread's topic.

I joined this community in 2003, we closing in on 20yrs of fukkery. But it don't feel or seem like I been posting here that long.
So essentially I been posting here for half my life. So by default life is short. And if you been a member of this site for as long, then do you realize you been here for Half of your life as well, maybe over half?

But we only been here for a short time overall. It wasn't that long ago we was knee deep in the Lion's Den with everyone hating on Exo, or whatever.
But to put things into perspective by the time the next 20yrs go by a large portion of you will likely not even be alive :damn:
So, Coli brehs. I just wanted to say that I have genuine love for all of you as human beings. Its been an honor shooting the shyt with you guys over the years
And I hope everyone finds happiness in and outside of just gaming :handshake:

No I'm not about to die to my knowledge, just kind of in disbelief that I been here this long. Feels more like 10yrs than 20 :flabbynsick:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I joined this community in 2003, we closing in on 20yrs of fukkery. But it don't feel or seem like I been posting here that long.
So essentially I been posting here for half my life.
And all you got to show for it is a budget OLED and and nut encrusted mattress :wow:

You 100% right though. Life is short. Do your best to brighten yours and that of those around you. All you got do is see a few of them Ukraine war videos to see how quickly it can be snatched.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP that is NOT the way to title a thread

Yeah, definitely had me wondering if we needed to find some way to send someone by for a wellness check right quick.

And all you got to show for it is a budget OLED and and nut encrusted mattress :wow:

You 100% right though. Life is short. Do your best to brighten yours and that of those around you. All you got do is see a few of them Ukraine war videos to see how quickly it can be snatched.

And the fukkery pops off almost instantly. :dead:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

My "budget" OLED only uses LG parts meaning you paid twice as much to slap LG on your panel
My picture quality is just a good and my interface shyts on yours. It was buggy at first but is not best in class
Does any of this register while you game on it with the weakest next gen system available

So gaming on an xbox and vizio will give me a better picture than an LG playing a PS5 game :damn:

As for the Ukraine? I don't fukk with them as a country at all. Let me learn you on some things you may not have known about the Ukarine...

The Russian invasion of Ukraine shows racism has no boundaries
For the readers. And Trevor Noah did a piece on it at the time as well...

Black Excellence isn't welcome there...

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, definitely had me wondering if we needed to find some way to send someone by for a wellness check right quick.
You came to that conclusion by reading a thread title then not reading anything else.
I want to thank you for caring about me so much that you was like fukk WHAT THE THREAD ABOUT, LETS SAVE HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!! NO TIME TO READ, ONLY SAVE SAVE :damn:

This thread is NOT a cry for help, I'm about to get my daughter from school in 30min, gonna enjoy the weather because its about to be cold everyday round dis bytch :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
As for the Ukraine? I don't fukk with them as a country at all. Let me learn you on some things you may not have known about the Ukarine...
Of course they're racist. White people the world over are racist. But what we're seeing over there is the result of white people throwing a tantrum. So because of their bullshyt, other people get swept up in it and wind up getting killed through no fault of their own - hence life being short.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't know what you're taking about. 2003 was just a few years ago

• Dap
Reactions: NZA