Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm torn, cause if Cuban had enough info to have the cell number to all of Deandre's family kind of hard to believe that he wouldn't know Deandre's address. But I did like Broussard asking Cuban why he flew to Houston just to text all night.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm torn, cause if Cuban had enough info to have the cell number to all of Deandre's family kind of hard to believe that he wouldn't know Deandre's address. But I did like Broussard asking Cuban why he flew to Houston just to text all night.
He wasnt answering the phone and he probably thought DJ was @ a friend's or relative's house. I dont doubt he asked where

Id also bet DJ lives in a gated community where someone would have to answer to let him in. Cubes had to know once Doc and dem got to him, it was done after he didnt hear back and DJ's agent probably confirmed it. Cubes probably just chilles @ a hotel for the most part. Broussard makin it seem like he was just driving around lost, looking for dj. I highly doubt that.

Basically Broussard is taking the truth and sensationalized it to make it more interesting than it is.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
CJcEzwbWoAAVKq-.jpg:large

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
He wasnt answering the phone and he probably thought DJ was @ a friend's or relative's house. I dont doubt he asked where

Id also bet DJ lives in a gated community where someone would have to answer to let him in. Cubes had to know once Doc and dem got to him, it was done after he didnt hear back and DJ's agent probably confirmed it. Cubes probably just chilles @ a hotel for the most part. Broussard makin it seem like he was just driving around lost, looking for dj. I highly doubt that.

Basically Broussard is taking the truth and sensationalized it to make it more interesting than it is.
The news made it sound like Cuban was going door to door asking if they've seen Deandre. I mean it can't be all that hard for a owner to know the address of a player, no matter what team they play on. They had the numbers of him and his family.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
DJ should've took took Cuban's call. Got to be a man about sh*t like this. He should even do a press conference and at least do the cliche thing and say good things about Cuban and the Mavs.

I know everybody got a good kick out of the entertainment factor but it should've have came to this. Clipps fans were pissed cause Tyson Chandler ended up going to the Suns and we couldn't do a sign and trade and had no back up plan which was on Doc. So either us or the Mavs were gonna be f*cked. Plus after LMA put an add in the Portland paper thanking the city, fans, and team for their support then we were like, Is DJ gonna at least thank Doc and his teammates at least:what: But then he never even had a statement or tweet saying, "Dallas I'm coming, get ready!!" or something to that effect. Then on his Twitter page his cover photo is still him in his Clipper jersey... long story short this dude was never ever going to Dallas. But he should've taken Cuban's call or make a statement just to be real about it.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deandre is a p*ssy for avoiding Mark Cubans calls. You gotta just man up and tell em you changed your mind and you're staying in LA. Is he that mentally weak that he's afraid Cuban can change his mind again or he can't take Cuban yelling at him a bit?

Daps
Deandre is a p*ssy for avoiding Mark Cubans calls. You gotta just man up and tell em you changed your mind and you're staying in LA. Is he that mentally weak that he's afraid Cuban can change his mind again or he can't take Cuban yelling at him a bit?
THe brother broke down cause he wasnt getting daps, that nikka must be mortified about what Cuban will do:russ: