Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Philly, portland, nets, nuggets, lakers.... yeah yall might not get that pick unless the mavs get hibbert.

If we get it then that would be great, if not oh well.

I think it's possible they land outside the top 7 even if they don't get DeAndre, unless they go for an all out tank

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
I'm just happy to be here, brehs
JointSilentBlacklab.gif

Last night a DJ saved my offseason

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I refuse to believe cuban will tank. Wont the mavs have a lot of cap space if they dont sign dj.

Cubes will probably go crazy on the restricted free ageng market. Its talent out there.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I refuse to believe cuban will tank. Wont the mavs have a lot of cap space if they dont sign dj.

Cubes will probably go crazy on the restricted free ageng market. Its talent out there.

Bruh thats the worse part of this Cuban might turn around and fukk over another team. Other teams got to be nervous as fukk that Cuban will overpay their free agent to steal them because he is going to have Max money to spend.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we get it then that would be great, if not oh well.

I think it's possible they land outside the top 7 even if they don't get DeAndre, unless they go for an all out tank
Cubes is too competitve and loves that team too much to see them tank.

I thought i remember readin on the mavs board they were interested in tobias harris at some point. Maybe they throw big money at him

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im all in for Ben simmons, i would ask dirk if he wants to be traded.