Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He doesn't need one.He has solid post moves he just never gets to display them people have tried to tell you this

He's awful at the conversion rate on them, 42% on hookshots when you've taken only 24 of them is disgusting.

This is like when Tyson Chandler was knocking down the occasional jumper and people wanted him to take more, the makes get burned into peoples' minds but the misses don't.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Wow, I would be irate as a Mavs fan right now.

if i ran into DJ on the street im 50/50 on how willing i would be to go to jail. i would seriously give that some thought no coli boast im dead serious :fire:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the only reason hes going back to LA is the money...If its anything else hes a fukkn goof...

fukk all this goodwill we want you back,we love you we brought CP and some homemade pecan pie...Shoulda done it two weeks ago.

All this to get back DeAndre Jordan :russ:

Well when you factor in that their alternative is JaVale McGee...

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Was told Dallas owner Mark Cuban and Chandler Parsons will meet with DeAndre Jordan, per source.
Ironically, I was told by someone close to DeAndre last week that he wanted to pick a team quickly because he didn't want to drag it out...