Dealing With Cockblockers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shouldve Put That Fear In His Heart :birdman:

sweetthoughts

Rookie
Daps
Just know you may be cockblocked if the girl is visibly drunk and has friends. lol have a backup.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Cockblocking is hilarious. And dudes do go above and beyond to engage in such bullshyt. The female is going to choose but you must not let her mind become confused with the fukkery. Keep her focused. Initiate physical contact, shake her hand, eye fukk her, laugh at things she laughs at. You gotta close the distance. fukking cockblockers will do anything to stop you. I had this one situation when a cockblocker was trying to everything humanly possible to fukk the same bytch I was trying to one night. She was drunk and I told her I would take her home, we got in the cab and this nikka came out of the darkness and go in the cab with us! LMAO!!! He was talking to her about classes and shyt, while I was grabbing on her hips the whole ride to her crib. She gets out and asks me to walk her inside, I turn around and tell this nikka, she will see you tommorrow, I'll walk home....lol :youngsabo: She was trife tho...she called her boyfriend while I was sticking the tip in...LMAO I couldn't believe that shyt.

The cockblocker is gonna ask me weeks later did I hit, I told him, naw, I went home I was too faded...