Dealing With Cockblockers

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Yo, how do you guys handle random dudes cockblocking you when you're trying to get with a chick?

Tonight I was at the bar, and this chick was giving me rhythm, and she was pretty drunk so, everything I was saying to her was working (:heh:), but out of nowhere this random CAC ass gay dude interrupted our conversation to start asking her shyt. And this mutha fukk had the nerve to say "Sorry to cock block you, but..." and went into a conversation with her. It had me looking like :comeon: :why: I didn't actually do anything to him BECAUSE he was gay, and I didn't want to look like the homophobic Black guy bullying some gay dude. :whoa:

The fukked up part is this is at the end of the night when the bar is closing, so yeah. Luckily enough for me I got the chick's number but judging by the way our convo (verbally and physically) was going beforehand I probably would have ended up fukking tonight without the interruption. I'm a little drunk right now so I'm still kinda mad about it, but it's whatever at this point, nothing I can do about it now... but complain to my Coli brethren.

/endrant

How do y'all handle these types of situations?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He wasn't sorry to cock-block you :troll:

he aint think you was good enough for that pasty skin princess.

You shouldve stared at him like :birdman: until he said something funny then started laughing like

[ame=http://youtu.be/g8JUIGdKli0]Family Guy Peter's Laugh - YouTube[/ame]

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Cockblocking is largely a myth. If a chick wants to fck with u, she gunna fck with u. The past two weekends i had meddling cockblockers trying to throw salt. Both times the females in question texted me and said they were gunna shake they friend and see me later, and they did. It never hurts to have a partner or two that can keep the friend or friends occupied, but what u gotta understand is a lot broads use their friends as cockblockers in order to get them outta situations they dont wanna be involved. They just dont have the personalities to shut u down themselves.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Like this

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Cockblocking is largely a myth. If a chick wants to fck with u, she gunna fck with u. The past two weekends i had meddling cockblockers trying to throw salt. Both times the females in question texted me and said they were gunna shake they friend and see me later, and they did. It never hurts to have a partner or two that can keep the friend or friends occupied, but what u gotta understand is a lot broads use their friends as cockblockers in order to get them outta situations they dont wanna be involved. They just dont have the personalities to shut u down themselves.

this right here. Defense wins championships. Someone's messing up your game, your buddy has to step in and start asking him stupid shyt. On the flip side though you gotta do the same for them later.

Sometimes chicks friends are asked to be their cockblocker "in case" but some of these idiots take it as an entitlement to just freeze out everyone.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Last I recall cock-blocking was an offense punishable by death per MAN-LAW so handle your business breh

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
You get her away from the pack. United she stands divided she falls.

Yeah, this is a good way to go.

I remember back in the day I was at a pub and was talking to this girl. She was on me, I was on her. We both liked each other and I knew she wanted to take it further.

So anyway, this dude was hanging out with her. I could tell he was some guy she friend zoned and was still bitter about it and trying to get with her. So he kept being aggressive towards me and trying to take her away.

At one point he left to go to the bathroom and I took my shot then. I just took her outside the pub with me and we started making out in an alley right next to the pub.

I got her number and all that and saw her a few times after that. We hooked up but we never f*cked in the end.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

I disagree with bolded. Sometimes if you don't know the chick that well then it's about the vibe. And say for instance you got a drunk friend who can't hold his liquor and is acting fool ruin the vibe that can kill the mood for the evening. It might not be permanent but you get them blue balls for the evening.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That was her designated gay guy fat chick plant to save the day from aggressive guys ...it was part of the plan son son

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I disagree with bolded. Sometimes if you don't know the chick that well then it's about the vibe. And say for instance you got a drunk friend who can't hold his liquor and is acting fool ruin the vibe that can kill the mood for the evening. It might not be permanent but you get them blue balls for the evening.

Naw, u definitely right...thats why i qualified it with largely, or whatever would be accurate. Niqqas can surely get blocked, but a lot of the stories i hear are "niqqa i was with this bytch, and i had her in the palm of my hand, and then her friend said lets go and they dipped. I was cockblocked". Im like nahhh