dealer wanted me to pay $3200 for...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
figures.

even for a big dawg car like an S-Class it shouldn't be that much

smart man for walking away. I don't go to the dealership for shyt unless I know it's covered under warranty, they still come back to me with a full checklist of other "major" things I should have done while I'm there

I make a mental note of whatever extra they tell me and do it my damn self when I get home

car is under warranty.

no major thing to do yet, Imma get the extended warranty just to be covered...

gotta find a good indie car dealer...the corporate dealer grab azzing folk, like another poster said

probably, one could remove the tires from the rim, install the tires, or get a mobile mechanic to install...as the dough grows might even put a mechanic shop in the garage

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
in that case, then that aint far fetched. eitherway its a waste of money unless u rolling like that

i want reliability...

but damn just to get to point a and point b its pricey.

fuel pricing...cant go to regular gas station...gotta go to name brand station...

looking for a good used luxe reliable car

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want reliability...

but damn just to get to point a and point b its pricey.

fuel pricing...cant go to regular gas station...gotta go to name brand station...

looking for a good used luxe reliable car

if u can truly afford to buy a car like that u shouldn't have to worry about gas prices or anything maintenance related.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
thats why they charge those prices...shoping around save money...cant throw away money...

rich folk, haggle all the time, or negotiations as its called.

I could afford them cars...but I am thinking about the future...

plus I was driving regular...now more hoes hollering cuz car fancy

I dont wanna overspend...

also transmission is like 10k on one of the cars...but I can get go one extended warranty for 3k...future transmission can be covered

so if 7k around, spend it on car, cuz one might afford so...nahhh

spend thrift.