Deadbeat Dad Elon aka Apartheid Elmo Gets Called Out By Child For Lying On Them

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Most would pretend to like you just because your a billionaire:mjlol:

"She" doesnt sound very lady like in her rant:mjlol:. Might as well pull up on Elon at this point. But THIS is how you confront your father who you have long standing issues with:respect:
An attention starved billionaire with his own platform, and millions of sycophantic fukking complete and total loser fakkaits that hang on to every word out of his mouth, or written on Twitter, that is lying on you, and of course some people are gonna find a way to say she is outta pocket, or not “responding” the right way lololol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly how this lame became some sort of cultural icon or beacon of intelligence is still questionable as fukk to me, but then again this is the timeline we’re in. :francis:

I think he is a puppet for the powers that be…. Evidently he can organize and maneuver through the tech/engineering community. To me he is like an evil Steve Jobs

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I think he is a puppet for the powers that be…. Evidently he can organize and maneuver through the scientific community. To me his like an evil Steve Jobs
Ironic you’d call him an “evil Steve Jobs” cause I’ve read Steve Jobs was an a$$hole. :dead:

He still was revered though cause he wasn’t corny like Elon Musk is.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Most black men are unquestionable better fathers then this cracka.

elon is a deadbeat dad with bread.

even some of his own kids don't fukk with him.

I made this EXACT statement this morning about him being a deadbeat with money :francis:

to be honest, I'm shocked he didn't have those tweets IMMEDIATELY scrubbed from the platform.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironic you’d call him an “evil Steve Jobs” cause I’ve read Steve Jobs was an a$$hole. :dead:

He still was revered though cause he wasn’t corny like Elon Musk is.

For sure. Steve Jobs was a narcissistic prick to his peers and employees, but I haven’t read anything about him to say that he is evil. Elon on the other hand, appears to be using propaganda to socially condition the population to hate a certain demographic based on his apartheid based bigotry. That’s what’s evil to me

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
His son is claiming to be a woman now. One of the tranny weirdos.
Na I get that I’m saying what kind of dad make that kind of analogy esp in the public eye. That’s a hella character call wouldn’t that fuk up his brand?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Still relevant

Elon really was that kid in high school listening to My Chemical Romance and telling everybody about the hentai he downloaded. Then when he got his ass whipped and head dunked in the toilet, rightfully so by the more popular kids, hed just get up and walk away without saying thing. As his friend(s) ask him if he’s okay and what is he gonna do next, Elon would just pause and say, “My Revolution” walking away drenched in toilet water and piss.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made this EXACT statement this morning about him being a deadbeat with money :francis:

to be honest, I'm shocked he didn't have those tweets IMMEDIATELY scrubbed from the platform.

elon doesn't own threads

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"so, he can afford to take care of them" - the coli when a monied man makes dozens of babies.