:dead: we are at the movies and a 350lb just snapped his chair in 1/2

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I went to the batting cages with my buddy a few years back and this fat broad (200+ easily) went into the fast pitch cage. She's giggling and shyt taking awful hacks and after the first few something went wrong in her knee and she crumpled. Talking straight :deadmanny: across home plate.

Meanwhile the machine is still pitching and her friends are screaming for her to get out of the way and she is just getting lit up by the pitching machine.

Me and my buddy walking around like :bryan: trying not to piss ourselves laughing. Situation was fukked up :russ:

Not sure what this has to do with your story besides fat people being a great source of laughter.

Man the thought of this scenario got me :laff: for real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Hopefully that's a reality check for that nikka that he needs to lose some pounds.
this is 'Murica

more than likely its the beginning of a lawsuit

also

funny-fat-guy-beach.jpg

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a positive maybe that was his "rock bottom"

Now he might change his life for the better health wise

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I went to the batting cages with my buddy a few years back and this fat broad (200+ easily) went into the fast pitch cage. She's giggling and shyt taking awful hacks and after the first few something went wrong in her knee and she crumpled. Talking straight :deadmanny: across home plate.

Meanwhile the machine is still pitching and her friends are screaming for her to get out of the way and she is just getting lit up by the pitching machine.

Me and my buddy walking around like :bryan: trying not to piss ourselves laughing. Situation was fukked up :russ:

Not sure what this has to do with your story besides fat people being a great source of laughter.

49293_512x288_generated__rNP5D7vInUKW5rrjKSw9LA1.jpg