:dead: we are at the movies and a 350lb just snapped his chair in 1/2

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What else can I say. It's me and my wife and only my 3 yr old at the show. And before it starts some 350lb tpain lookin nikka with dreads snaps the chair in 1/2. It was so funny, even the broad with him were laughing. :deadkobe:

I even said to my wife that even if all three of us were in one chair, we wouldn't snap it cuz I weigh 180, my kid is 30, and wife is 110.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
What else can I say. It's me and my wife and only my 3 yr old at the show. And before it starts some 350lb tpain lookin nikka with dreads snaps the chair in 1/2. It was so funny, even the broad with him were laughing. :deadkobe:

I even said to my wife that even if all three of us were in one chair, we wouldn't snap it cuz I weigh 180, my kid is 30, and wife is 110.

Did you ask him how much he weighed or did you weigh him yourself? :patrice:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn too bad its a movie theater and nobody would be randomly recording it ...but the thought had me laughing for a good 30 seconds...I envy what you saw

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
even if the movie sucks, that was worth the price of admission

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Hopefully that's a reality check for that nikka that he needs to lose some pounds.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps

I went to the batting cages with my buddy a few years back and this fat broad (200+ easily) went into the fast pitch cage. She's giggling and shyt taking awful hacks and after the first few something went wrong in her knee and she crumpled. Talking straight :deadmanny: across home plate.

Meanwhile the machine is still pitching and her friends are screaming for her to get out of the way and she is just getting lit up by the pitching machine.

Me and my buddy walking around like :bryan: trying not to piss ourselves laughing. Situation was fukked up :russ:

Not sure what this has to do with your story besides fat people being a great source of laughter.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Btw, we r in the suburbs tonight. This is a theatre with swivel office chairs. Not average movie theatre chairs.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I wish I had that. But it was before the movie and totally unexpected. We just heard the loud snap and saw that nikka on the floor.

Nah breh it's says sent from iPhone you mean to tell me a fat nikka fall out his seat and you don't get a pic :stopitslime:

Had time to post though :patrice: