Dead to Me | Netflix Series Thread (Season 3, 11/17 Christina Applegate, Ed Asner, James Marsden)

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
White people let their kids run their mouth way too much.
On some "Shut up mom!" wave:mjlol:
man this lil nikka was selling pills at school, carrying a loaded gun in his bag, then like 2 days later was like 'I don't want to live with you, you're an a$$hole mom!' boy I tell ya...

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Ohshyt...Outta no where!

The old lady's Daughter looking like the Slim version of the chubby chick from Orange is the New Black.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Anyone notice that all the backgrounds in the windows are digital? When Jen & Judy were in the car, Judy's window was moving slow af while Jen's was moving fast :heh: it looked like those old school sitcoms that are filmed on sets. Once you see it, it's hard to not notice it in nearly every scene with windows

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ohshyt...Outta no where!

The old lady's Daughter looking like the Slim version of the chubby chick from Orange is the New Black.

I know I seen her somewhere but can't recall now. I think she played I wanna say a cop or detective or something like that.

Just finished this last night. Was decent. I can see the possibility of a third season. Had its moments. That older son tho, :francis:. Tat was some good acting cuz he definitely was annoying. Think he was like that first season but felt worse this time. Overall the plot twists were good. Didn't feel like there was as much comedy this time around but still good.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Figured out where I had seen Michelle before. She was in Santa Clarita Diet, was the cop, and just like this show, she was involved in a relationship with another woman. Guess we know the type of role she tends to play.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Love this show so much. Applegate's just perfect in it, and the new Marsden is :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Figured out where I had seen Michelle before. She was in Santa Clarita Diet, was the cop, and just like this show, she was involved in a relationship with another woman. Guess we know the type of role she tends to play.
She was on The Grinder too.

I miss that show.

:mjcry:

Edit

Cyclops done turned into Multiple Man.
:mjlol: