Dead Rising 4 flopped.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I remember last year saying that this shyt would flop for taking out a ton of features and nikkas on The Coli told me the changes were good. You don't fukk with a niche games features. Dead Rising was never going to be a huge seller. Your job is to please the core fanbase. Just read and watch interviews with the developers to see how out of touch they were with Dead Rising and what the fans wanted.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I remember last year saying that this shyt would flop for taking out a ton of features and nikkas on The Coli told me the changes were good. You don't fukk with a niche games features. Dead Rising was never going to be a huge seller. Your job is to please the core fanbase. Just read and watch interviews with the developers to see how out of touch they were with Dead Rising and what the fans wanted.
This.

Dudes saying Xbox is at fault are missing the point.

Dead rising is an an xbox franchise. Always has been basically except the 2nd.

When you try to take a franchise that appeals to a smaller demographic and try to dumb it down to get bigger fans it never ends well.

See the dead space franchise.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It looked fun. Never had much stock in DR so the changes wont bother me. Hopefully it gets ported to PS4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Looks like a PS4 stimulus is on the way:francis:

tumblr_ob6pmgJUzR1r94h9do1_400.gif

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It flopped because the game wasn't that good, not what console it was on but I'll let yall cook.