DDP Yoga

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
DDP yoga had me like :stopitslime: when I first heard about.

Did one session, I think Fat Burner...and it had me pouring sweat after 30mins. Bought it after that.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It leans you out. You will start building muscle so eventually you will maintain or gain weight. Unless you are obese a big chunk of fat does not weigh much. You are gaining control of your core where most of your fat is probably at. After a while your core turns into muscle thus gaining weight. You are actually using more energy than you think doing yoga but you have control of your heart rate so you burn fat instead of muscle. Stick with it and you will notice in your workouts that your strength becomes more practical. So instead of isolating your muscles when lifting you will you use more of your core and other muscles including muscles you did not realize mattered. I am no expert but this has worked for me and has made the biggest difference in my life. I am 36 and am in the greatest shape of my life mostly because of yoga.

I think I'm finally about to hop on this yoga wave. I got a good friend whose really into it. Do you do hot yoga or the regular joint?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I think I'm finally about to hop on this yoga wave. I got a good friend whose really into it. Do you do hot yoga or the regular joint?

I do regular. i sweat enough doing regular yoga so if i did hot yoga i wouldnt be able to hold the positions cause id be slipping and sliding. my wife prefers hot yoga.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I been doing it slowly

The biggest problem with yoga is I can't focus in it long enough but DDP yoga has a little entertainment cuz I led DDP as a kid