DDp Yoga is serious..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been doing it for 2 months, as I had a shytty back, bad knees, i'm only 25

I'm in shape muscle wise anyway as i've been lifting weights and eating right for 3 years, but I gave the weights up and focused on recuperating my body.

Never felt better, back is stronger, knees are stronger, core is stronger. This stuff really works

The average time is 30 mins, apart from his main workout called the Diamond Cutter, go figure, which is just under an hour and is the hardest cardio workout i've ever done.

Integrate it with your weights and you're laughing.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
how bad was your back problem? i had a severe lower back pain for 3 months and i just recovered early this year. not sure if i should try it...don't really wanna fukk up my back again.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
What is DDp yoga? And how bad were you knees? I had bad knees myself and would like to hear more about what you went through.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
lol @ a wrestlers workout, fukk ddp yoga, do the scott steiner workout

Scott Steiner's Freak Show DVD promo.mov - YouTube

that yoga aint help when steiner was whooping diamond dallas white trash's ass for real

This can't real?! They don't have those logs at the gym I work out at. He didn't get those muscles with hard work and protein shakes. Why doesn't the proper way to inject steroids? That would be more believable.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some one has got to hit us with the a link to this to i can get my DDP yoga poppin brehs