DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Why does this character look like Namor right down to the hairline? :dead:
because Fawcett and DC and Marvel made Captain Marvel, Superman, Namor, and Black Adam within about 3 years of each other. Same reason Peter Parker, reed richards, and a bunch of other heroes looked the same in that era.

artists weren't that creative in the 30s and 40s :manny:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Should’ve been the Rock introduced in a Shazam movie beating the fukk out of Captain Marvel to the point Billy Batson don’t even want that smoke and Superman coming In to give him the courage to stand up to him even though Superman has no magic resistance. That way the Rock is established as that guy and you can do the anti-hero arc in the sequel.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Should’ve been the Rock introduced in a Shazam movie beating the fukk out of Captain Marvel to the point Billy Bateson don’t even want that smoke and Superman coming In to give him the courage to stand up to him even though Superman has no magic resistance. That way the Rock is established as that guy and you can do the anti-hero arc in the sequel.
they wanted to do that
the rock didn't want that

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
think imma go watch this tomorrow after work instead of Saturday.

Rollingstone review kinda shytted on it but I think overall it should be just as entertaining as any other Rock film :manny:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Should’ve been the Rock introduced in a Shazam movie beating the fukk out of Captain Marvel to the point Billy Batson don’t even want that smoke and Superman coming In to give him the courage to stand up to him even though Superman has no magic resistance. That way the Rock is established as that guy and you can do the anti-hero arc in the sequel.
i've always thought the black adam movie should have also been the shazam movie ...
I always wanted to have the wizard narrating the story and its the black adam movie.. then at the end he's like so you understand and a child's voice says yes i do then he starts to say SHAZAM and its cuts....

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Rock was really into this :pachaha:
#ReleasetheRockCut

Too many edits usually make for a shytty movie. I'll reserve judgement until I see it Thursday, but initial reviews are already mixed. DC just can't get its act together.

I'm convinced that because it has Black as an identifier, most cacs won't want to fukk with it, even if it is the Rock. Another issue is that Dwayne likes to muscle his way into franchises which can create issues, like Fast and Furious.

Last edited: