DC Youngfly Strikesout on Stage

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even know what he was trying to do there. Like wtf was even happening?? Then her turned it into church right quick, then they played Dolph:why: I didn’t care too much about him until the 85 south pod, he be actually trying to soak up game from the veteran comedians so I let him rock. I don’t ever expect him to have a setup like he’s old school Cosby or Pryor and shyt lol. He better get his Arnez J and Tony Roberts on.. he seemed to be doing more physical comedy anyway.

Also Mike still doing that picnic tablecloth joke? Man retire that shyt :russ:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I have never found that dude to be funny. He’s always struck me as a great value Chris Tucker with 90% less talent.

Bro.. I never ever thought any of his skits.. nothing.. was funny

But.. I ain't want to sound like a hater...

The other 2 dudes from the 85 south show I have laughed at but. Not really him

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I seen this bit he did that got him booed. It was more introspective and reflective than funny. Them audiences don’t be there for that shyt. I thought when I saw it he was still trying some shyt out cuz he grieving. And as a nikka that made alot of bad decisions I got a lot from his speech honestly.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Thats how i felt
Wait, are you talking about one of their comedy shows or the podcast? My mind wenr straight to the podcast. They're not trying to be funny on the podcast like that they just smoke/chill with the guest and let the jokes come organically

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wait, are you talking about one of their comedy shows or the podcast? My mind wenr straight to the podcast. They're not trying to be funny on the podcast like that they just smoke/chill with the guest and let the jokes come organically
The podcast, i know they arent trying to be funny, but theres still a disconnect

cant really explain it, but its the same reason i wouldn't pay to see them live