DC rejected a Batman Beyond movie from the creators of the Spider-Verse films SMMFH

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I would love to see a Batman Beyond movie but it's a hard sell to the general audience. Dumb people would be like "Why can Batman fly?", "Why is it in the future?" and "Why is Batman in high school?"

People, in general, hate change.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I would love to see a Batman Beyond movie but it's a hard sell to the general audience. Dumb people would be like "Why can Batman fly?", "Why is it in the future?" and "Why is Batman in high school?"

Idk I feel like with the introduction of cinematic multiverses ppl are more inclined to check out of different versions of characters. Also Batman Beyond was already a successful animated show, I don’t see it failing when the main demographic (millennials) that wants it also has the money to support it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Just like the spider verse. People were so confused why Spiderman is black they kept going to see it over and over until it made sense. :comeon:

It’s Batman. The general audience is seeing it regardless

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Time to repurpose some post from this thread

To use over here :mjgrin:

I swear everytime the coli tries to pick up their pitchforks and come for Disney/MCU like “they done, they mid, they trash, they stupid, blah blah blah”

Shortly afterwards WB/DCU always does something more idiotic, worse, and questionable or some news drops that makes you go like :snoop::what:

And it makes the other fake outrage stuff look silly

Last edited: