DC one ups u retarded weeaboos and creates the goat fusion

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We been fukking with Manga and I say this as a not so young breh

Naruto Shippudden was trash by the standards set by its predecessor but that shyt was quality compared to some of these convoluted as stories Dc/Marvel drop. I literally tapped out of Spiderman after Brand New Day :beli:

American comics just NOW picking up a lil juice again. Thor, Hulk etc. Having some decent, recent runs. Batman gon Batman

They disrespecting my boy Kal-El son of Jor-El tho

A breh posted a pretty detailed post about how anime and manga been creeping up on Americans for decades

I was super sleep because I fukked with Dragonball Z and Pokemon and maybe random anime shyt that came on Cartoon Network and stopped in high school

I didn't realize how big it was getting til I noticed rappers talking about it

:dahell:

I need to get to finally reading Berserk...from what I know about it, it sounds amazing

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

NAH IT MAKES HIM
AN INSANELY SMART,
AND HIGHLY SKILLED VERSION
OF SUPERMAN.
:devil:
:evil:

Right Superman doesnt really know how to fight he just brawls cause hes stronger than everybody. Bringing it back to Manga, Superman suffers from Frieza in Dragonball Z syndrome. Never been met with a real threat and hes a little bit arrogant/careless for it. When one does show up, like Doomsday for example, he fukking gets beat to death. Or Darkseid and Mongul, both of whom literally enlsaved him and/or beat him half to death. Clark doesnt have hands like that

A breh posted a pretty detailed post about how anime and manga been creeping up on Americans for decades

I was super sleep because I fukked with Dragonball Z and Pokemon and maybe random anime shyt that came on Cartoon Network and stopped in high school

I didn't realize how big it was getting til I noticed rappers talking about it

:dahell:

I need to get to finally reading Berserk...from what I know about it, it sounds amazing

Berserk is :blessed: :gladbron: :mjcry: all at once

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Right Superman doesnt really know how to fight he just brawls cause hes stronger than everybody. Bringing it back to Manga, Superman suffers from Frieza in Dragonball Z syndrome. Never been met with a real threat and hes a little bit arrogant/careless for it. When one does show up, like Doomsday for example, he fukking gets beat to death. Or Darkseid and Mongul, both of whom literally enlsaved him and/or beat him half to death. Clark doesnt have hands like that

That's why I say wonder woman is extremely dangerous. She about superman range of strength and speed but skilled. Hell she should be more skilled than batman because she has hundreds of years of training and experience. Even batman says it
juF0WQA.jpg

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

Hell mf nah, this Wrong af..... Nah breh but I'm a Superman Stan and nah ween finna do the Man of Steel like that:scust:

SuperMan is a top Tier fighter...even without his powers.....he routinely beats the shyt outta other Kryptonians enough to prove that it ain't JUST his power.

He don't have hands?...90% of breh offense is hands lol...it's called the Superman punch for a reason.:pachaha:

You named Three of the Heaviest hitters in all of fiction to discredit him like anybody else can stop them when they pull up.....

Don't confuse Superman with Billy Batson breh.... because that's who you seem to be describing

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Hell mf nah, this Wrong af..... Nah breh but I'm a Superman Stan and nah ween finna do the Man of Steel like that:scust:

SuperMan is a top Tier fighter...even without his powers.....he routinely beats the shyt outta other Kryptonians enough to prove that it ain't JUST his power.

He don't have hands?...90% of breh offense is hands lol...it's called the Superman punch for a reason.:pachaha:

You named Three of the Heaviest hitters in all of fiction to discredit him like anybody else can stop them when they pull up.....

Don't confuse Superman with Billy Batson breh.... because that's who you seem to be describing

Lmao I aint gon lie this a funny ass post, the Superman slander may have been too much but Superman boxed Ali and got knocked thee fukk out! Superman aint got no MMA, Jiu Jitsu feats like that! Whereas Batman... shiiiiiiiiiit

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
op might as well have shown the full panel
it's not just batman and superman fused. it's them fused with the latern ring making them extremely powerful
7YgutrSP-9xWwjaqgKcEyUv6n08qvhPtpFcGqiGsxBHSs4F7w56kjFAiVArTNJyxAjzbVyYOu03P5A8XEN6Fo32ddMvvBHp-2omrXXSLhgD5y4Wryi1LWeyMarJbeZRUyXlqnbkb2Q=s0

shmkpG_TkB6Bm3NZLyaM8H3pVv2wX4Gu2HOx3we9iwfnRUfjwj41TU0x5Tzy1vTFzOo3M2fDn8LwnDnD5tIK3RzA-qizKcxCRPUcs3lDW_4dkTqS_ZCDjBFefVuJpxsxscF3A0xQ-A=s0