DC Announces METROPOLIS TV Series Revolving Around Lois Lane And Lex Luthor

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You could make him like Tom strong (an adventure scientist). Only with the personality of Dr doom. The only mention of superman should be the time he went to smallvile and that Moran Clark Kent fukked up his experiment and caused him to lose his hair.
I really liked the Smallville version of Lex being in the meteor shower losing his hair and the bridge scene where he hit Clark was so awesome.

But I could see how losing his hair in an explosion of his experiment and blaming it on something he saw in the fire instead of the fact he was wrong ala Doctor Doom. It would allow them to introduce Clark naturally for ratings.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only way this could work for me if they somehow cast Smallville Lex.

But like someone said about Antman 2 in that thread

Who asked for this?

Justice-League-Movie-Superman-Mustache-What-Really-Happened.jpg

Martha

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Who asked for this?

What do you think would be the original offerings on a DC streaming service? Reruns of Smallville? 90s Flash?

It's going to be cartoons and lower level/cheaper stuff until they get a solid amount of subscribers to pay for more expensive stuff.

Would love Metal Men to get it's dude but more likely to get Deadman right now.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
A news paper reporter in a city with mad scientists and techno gangs? Her father is involved in high level military experiments?

It's basically just doing a FRINGE type tv show if you build the supporting characters right.

Don't make me call Walternate for this blasphemy.

walternate-in-over-there-part-two-fringe-22071332-600-300.gif