DBZ: Once a bytch

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:At the slandering
Nikkas calling Krillin a bytch when they would be straight:yes:if they were in the situations he ended up in. This nikka on the front lines with Goku and shyt

It's easy to call him weak when this nikka is surrounded by super powered aliens and shyt :russ: And he STILL managed to be the strongest human on earth

What would you have done with Nappa and Vegeta in your face like :shaq:? Frieza?

You'd be :yes::to: "Dawg I just wanna go home and see my family"

Some of you nikkas are more Yamcha than Krillin and don't even know it :pachaha:

Last edited:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Krillin, homie risked the world just for some uncertain puss. 18 actually rejected him after the Cell Games, who knows how much more simping dude had to do to wife her. Seeing as he was simping hard for Maron without getting it in, I'm betting he was robbing banks and ish for this cyborg.

This toonami promo clearly establishes dude as a beta. A compilation of his highlights include wins against the biggest scrubs among the henchmen. I had to go look up half of these w's because I couldn't remember who the henchman was.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall know Krillin wasn't human right? That nicca didn't have a nose.
Krillin is human. Him not having a nose was the result of an accident by Akria Toriyama. He forgot to draw a nose for Krillin and by the time he realized it he was like :manny:
He just stuck with it.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
This toonami promo clearly establishes dude as a beta. A compilation of his highlights include wins against the biggest scrubs among the henchmen. I had to go look up half of these w's because I couldn't remember who the henchman was.

Dawg :patrice:

This nikka is the only human amongst big ass nameks, super saiyans and shyt.

You expecting him to take out Frieza or something? He exceeded the fukk out of what a human was expected to do.

Would you run up on Krillin? :dead:

Krillin'll beat yo ass nikka

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
I knew this was a krillin thread based on the title alone:lolbron:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Not only did he survive he had Vegeta's life in his hands

Then went to Namek, fought most of frieza's goons, held his own for the most part and was killed by Frieza.

He went out like a G, not to mention he went with the squad to face Buu and while yamcha was bytching out during dragon ball searches.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then went to Namek, fought most of frieza's goons, held his own for the most part and was killed by Frieza.

He went out like a G, not to mention he went with the squad to face Buu and while yamcha was bytching out during dragon ball searches.
:salute: Like I said earlier most of these nikka couldn't walk a mile in Krillin's shoes

They'd be standing right next to Yamcha on some "I think ima sit this one out Goku"
Flying back to the crib wondering if them nikkas laughing at you :cook:

OL Im about to go hard on my training but never get better ass nikkas

Last edited:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
icnqnsNztdaLn.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this nikka had bad bytches.

Bulma won't let me fukk? Aight cool I'll find me a thicker version of her and let her fall in love wit a fly nikka. :win:

Had Bulma looking :flabbynsick:

Krillin could teach ya'll a thing or two about dealing with rejection

Last edited:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
There's times when I play as Krillin in the DBZ games tho :yeshrug: