:whew:

krillin-o.gif

:troll:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krillin gets to fukk a legit top five android.

He also got her pregnant. You know how badass your sperm gotta be to impregnate a fukking robot?!

I bet she doesnt even have ovaries and da bald gawd said
:ufdup: bytch I spent a whole minute fukking that metal p*ssy. I better get a fukking kid out of that work.

And 9 months later he gets the cutest daughter in all of dbz universe. Even that eunuch Chiaotzu getting hard with his non existent dikk at the thought of 18 year old Marron.

:camby: Thread invalid.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

He also got her pregnant. You know how badass your sperm gotta be to impregnate a fukking robot?!

:ufdup: bytch I spent a whole minute fukking that metal p*ssy. I better get a fukking kid out of that work.

And 9 months later he gets the cutest daughter in all of dbz universe. Even that eunuch Chiaotzu getting hard with his non existent dikk at the thought of 18 year old Marron.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

tumblr_mgdebxaya61ry0vn2o5_r1_250.gif

Daps
Android 18 almost makes up for every L he's ever taken

Him getting her is the equivalent of Matt Hardy suddenly getting a year-long WWE title reign that includes feuds with The Rock and Brock Lesnar

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

government_protest_jumper.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Especially when Yamcha out there gettin let off easy :birdman:

Even that quitter Yamcha said Krillin was the strongest nikka on the planet (human nikka to be specific, fukk a triclops Tien).

When Yamcha got bodied :stopitslime: and Krillin decided to go HAM to avenge him, all the other backseat driving Z fighters including Piccolo had to run out the way when he one shotted a crew of Saibamen dead.

Yall are asking too much of a human who's surrounded by high powered freaks. The show makes Krillin look like a bytch but we can't forget that:

-He gave Nappa a hard time and almost killed him
-He almost had a fatality on Vegeta where Goku had to talk him out of it.
-With the help of Gohan he caught Vegeta nasty with a spirit bomb
-Stayed alive on Namek along with Gohan surrounded by bad guys even outsmarting nikkas like Vegeta and Frieza until help arrived.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

tigerhurt.gif