Daz puts out a clip of the Tupac scene from the new "Straight Outta Compton" sequel :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
lol are u forgetting most of us like to watch rapper made films, killa season a is aclassic, cant forget that master p scarface bootleg too

Killa Season is a classic; I can't believe I wasted 2 hours watching this shyt when I was young:mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man...you know this is some bullshyt because movies aren't supposed to come out so quick.

Compton wasn't that good tho...IMO the pacing was off and the movie started to suck right after the tour was done.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The extremely generic studio scene . . the extremely generic scene where the rapper daps the producer in the studio while he's all amazed by the beat

Its run-of-the mill lowbudget rapper movie stuff...again whats so funny?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
The extremely generic studio scene . .
the extremely generic scene where the rapper daps the producer in the studio while he's all amazed by the beat

Very generic.

K2nkfpO.png

Straight to Youtube shyt.

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
lol are u forgetting most of us like to watch rapper made films, killa season a is aclassic, cant forget that master p scarface bootleg too

yep. Killa Season, Bout It Bout It, Da Last Don even the OJ Da Juiceman movie. All classic.
No need to say more breh, some get so caught up in the technicalities they forgot how to be fans.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Question for those that agree that it looks low budget . . nowadays, with even run of the mill cameras shooting 1080p

The setting is in a top of the line studio

So what is it that separates this from a box office movie?
"HD" is not what makes cinematography :dead:
i can point my iphone 6 at the stars, that doesnt mean it's comparable to Gravity.

i realize this section isn't really comprised of film enthusiasts, but damn. i see why they keep making transformer movies.