Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I
Some retarded ass comments on here. Why would The last of Us be pushed back for this? And who dafuq expected it to look as good as The last of us? Sony bend is making its first AAA game with half the studio size and budget ND has. :hhh:

Facts

But truthfully speaking. I’m more worried about TLOU2 than Days Gone. A huge reason why TLOU2 was so loved. It was because of the story. That’s gon be hard to top. Imo for TLOU2 to be in the same stratosphere as the the 1st one. The gameplay gonna have to take a significant step up. But that story still got to deliver too. Man I can’t wait to see TLOU2 at E3. And DaysGone is looking like what I wanted and more.

It’s a good time to be a PS4 owner. The exclusives on the platform competing against its own games and not the competition :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
animations look kinda janky. I hoped there would be crazy inventive ways of tackling the zombies. the sense of speed on the bikes feels off too, looked crazy slow.

since all this is alpha footage, i hope they smooth it out way before release since they still got damn near a year for it.

game looks kind of dated, like something that should've been out in 2014 or something, a lot of checklist game play and design decisions, which i don't necessarily have a problem with if their execution iterates on the established standards, but it doesn't seem to be the case here. That said, the zombie horde still looks impressive both at a technical and gameplay aspect, so i'm hoping it will still be somewhat fun.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ehhhh. Looks like generic open world the game. Like a Ubisoft game. Climbing radio towers. Clearing camp's. It's checking all the boxes. :ld:

I've had open world fatigue for 5 years.