Days Gone has aged well, lowkey

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I low key liked this game mainly for the bike mechanics. The zombie shyt is boring to me now, way too overdone in the gaming industry.
But this game makes think a sons of anarchy type of game would've been cool. Sort of like GTA Lost and the Damned but with this games graphics and mechanics. I even liked the fact that the gas wasn't infinite and that you had to refuel and repair your bike.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I low key liked this game mainly for the bike mechanics. The zombie shyt is boring to me now, way too overdone in the gaming industry.
But this game makes think a sons of anarchy type of game would've been cool. Sort of like GTA Lost and the Damned but with this games graphics and mechanics. I even liked the fact that the gas wasn't infinite and that you had to refuel and repair your bike.
It reminds me of Undead Nightmare

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a good game but the ratings were spot on imo. But I’m glad it sold well and most likely a sequel. Hopefully they’ll take on board the criticisms and improve it.

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
I enjoyed the hell outta this game. I'll probably give it another run before ghosts drops

Daps
heard this game was long and reptitive. is this true?
It’s not repetitive, but it’s extremely long, even longer than I had expected after reading complaints of its length. When you’ve reached what you think is the end of the game, there’s actually one more long chapter to complete. I didn’t complain, but it was kind of shocking, on some, “wait, what? It’s not over?!?” Game is amazing, though, the best Sony release this gen that isn’t named TOLU2.

:francis:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
most games are repetitive,they usually get repetitive after the reveal all possible game play options to u.

Certain games are just good at having u do the same thing over and over others arent, that's it. So that repetitive talk won scare me from this game:wow: