Daym Drops' new gig is going to be the death of him

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

You can tell this competitive eating career is draining his life force. Just look at him. He looks sick
:francis:

There is a reason why you don't see Man vs. FOOD anymore on television people. :ufdup:

If he dies it's on all of you for encouraging this unhealthy lifestyle for your entertainment.

:yeshrug:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
shytty food be making my body feel terrible

I don’t know how fat people keep this shyt up. How you not waking up feeling like ass after you just ate garbage the previous day? I have to eat clean all the damn time

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is the equivalent to a dope boy who don't know when to stop hustling

Dame has millions upon millions of views on YouTube, Been in commercials and has a Netflix show. He should be set for life by now or atleast have enough bread to flip it into some serious passive income. No reason to be doing this of all things

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
This is the equivalent to a dope boy who don't know when to stop hustling

Dame has millions upon millions of views on YouTube, Been in commercials and has a Netflix show. He should be set for life by now or atleast have enough bread to flip it into some serious passive income. No reason to be doing this of all things
1st line is :skip:

Dap+Reputation
:sadbron:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Who the fukk wants to see them nikkas on tour :scust:
Wait they are setting up a tour for fat people to be gluttonous? :dahell:

You can't make this shyt up. Watch in a few years when this shyt dies off people are going to be embarrassed about entertaining this type of shyt.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shytty food be making my body feel terrible

I don’t know how fat people keep this shyt up. How you not waking up feeling like ass after you just ate garbage the previous day? I have to eat clean all the damn time

It's designed to be addictive breh. Yes you feel like garbage, but your body craves it more and more, and your never quite satisfied. Eventually, you lose your taste for quality food, and it gets worse and worse. I've been there. I've never been as fat as Daym Drops, but in my mid 20s I consumed loads of crap. Thank God I've got a good diet now, the difference in energy and cognitive function is night and day.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

You can tell this competitive eating career is draining his life force. Just look at him. He looks sick
:francis:

There is a reason why you don't see Man vs. FOOD anymore on television people. :ufdup:

If he dies it's on all of you for encouraging this unhealthy lifestyle for your entertainment.

:yeshrug:

@Loial

Dap+Reputation

:jawalrus:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
It's designed to be addictive breh. Yes you feel like garbage, but your body craves it more and more, and your never quite satisfied. Eventually, you lose your taste for quality food, and it gets worse and worse. I've been there. I've never been as fat as Daym Drops, but in my mid 20s I consumed loads of crap. Thank God I've got a good diet now, the difference in energy and cognitive function is night and day.
I remember watching SUPER SIZE ME and dude ate like a Big Mac meal for a month and he was all bad. :mjtf: