"Day Two: Anunoby Are You Okay, Are You Okay, Annie? Nah Knicka, Really...What's Wrong?!" - Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think we played bad. We have different standards now brehs. We traded everything with the expectation that that this is a championship level team. We don’t have many more levers to pull to improve this team that much. Now, I’m not saying that the season is over and after I stop being emotional, I know we’ll turn it around and look better but this defense is fukking concerning.
It's the rotations on defense & the new guys getting use to the system. We were getting burned by the same pick n roll play over & over. Hopefully Thibs & the staff can correct this. If this team has any pride like they did last season, they'll be pissed, will bounce back & respond, & be waiting for these leprechaun fuks to visit MSG for some payback

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Dayum, this gotta be one of the worst opening night games ever.

I mean it's not New York's fault, y'all played pretty well but Boston going overboard with the 3s and shyt pretty much sealed the deal.

The problem I have with the Knicks is that they're starting 5 is good, but I look over at that bench, and it's pretty “meh” overall. I know y'all missing a few guys but the bench should get better as the season progresses.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bad loss but Knicks played good offensively

Defense right now can't stop the Celtics. Nobody's can.

Team needs time to mesh and find their footing. It'll be clunky for the first few months as we learn to play together.

But the gap between the Celtics and the next best team is wide

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Knicks didn't play bad.

Their opponent hit thirty 30ft shots. There's no defense for that.
They didn’t hit 30 heavily contested 3s. Our defense was very unorganized, (because we’re a new team) but we are very responsible for these nikkas about to set a record in our faces.