"Day Two: Anunoby Are You Okay, Are You Okay, Annie? Nah Knicka, Really...What's Wrong?!" - Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
also, we need a season thread
"We have a season thread at home" - Black mother voice. :stopitslime:

Look at me, look at me...this the season thread now...
captain-phillips-boat-hijack.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:blessed: let's get it

:ufdup: and you fukks better try to not overreact to everything for once. it's only october and we have a whole new core. plus, no more trade rumors since Randle is gone. everyone who's here will remain here...including Mitch.

You know damn well there’s gonna be some motherfukkers acting like it’s doomsday. :russ:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Lonnie Walker and Justin Holiday name drops...Lonnie's a cool vet prospect, very athletic...developed under Pop for a while.

Pacome Dadiet will have a bigger role than anticipated this season due, in part, to the Knicks’ preseason injuries​

Even before those injuries, Dadiet’s play had surpassed the expectations of some in the organization. So my bold prediction here is that he won't be spending the season entirely in the G League. I think he'll have a role with the big club, particularly early on amid New York's injury issues. Also worth noting about bench units: As discussed on The Putback, I think the Knicks bench will benefit from the presence of Bridges. I can’t see the Knicks rolling out five-man bench lineups. I think Bridges or another starter will be on the floor with the reserves to help balance the unit. This should also give Bridges the opportunity to create with the ball in his hands/score often in half-court and flow.

One more bench prediction: I think Landry Shamet will avoid surgery on his dislocated shoulder and the Knicks will bring him back. I also think New York will eventually convert Ariel Hukporti’s two way deal to a standard contract.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Lonnie Walker and Justin Holiday name drops...Lonnie's a cool vet prospect, very athletic...developed under Pop for a while.

i still think Pacome or Precious both make more sense with the starters than a trio of Hart, Bridges, and OG.

Lowkey Pacome off ball movement works great as a 5th starter PF cause he can open the floor and constantly cuts without needing the ball.

Pacome and Huk or both young but they both been playing adults for years now. In fact Pacome outplayed guys drafted higher than him before too.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
i still think Pacome or Precious both make more sense with the starters than a trio of Hart, Bridges, and OG.

Lowkey Pacome off ball movement works great as a 5th starter PF cause he can open the floor and constantly cuts without needing the ball.

Pacome and Huk or both young but they both been playing adults for years now. In fact Pacome outplayed guys drafted higher than him before too.
I know thibs never would but I would love to see Pacome get that starting spot over Hart. Either at the 2 or 3.

Brunson
Pacome
Mikal
OG
KAT

Looks like a more balanced lineup with 5 players that can spread the floor and play without the ball. Let Hart get his rhythm and confidence back coming off the bench.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I know thibs never would but I would love to see Pacome get that starting spot over Hart. Either at the 2 or 3.

Brunson
Daddy
Mikal
OG
KAT

Looks like a more balanced lineup with 5 players that can spread the floor and play without the ball. Let Hart get his rhythm and confidence back coming off the bench.

:blessed:

Leon has really blessed us

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Pacome, Hokporty and Kolek are lowkey guys i wanna see on the bench.

Kolek, Cam, Duece, Dadiet, Hok could work.