"Day One: Front & Center, Knick Game, Big Chain in all my Splendor" - Hov Voice Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Big time. Y’all keep talking about Deuce, but we might have to start Precious whenever her gets back to shore up our rebounding.

Most definitely. I remember dudes calling him flat out trash in the playoff threads last season. But he was definitely giving it his all. He's no mitch but he played better D on Embiid and Turner than Ihart

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We didn’t appreciate Julius the playmaker enough… we gotta find a way to unlock that part of KAT’s game…
They didn’t want that, they wanted the ball in Brunson Hands. KaT is a quicker decision maker and a better outside shooter (allegedly).

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We didn’t appreciate Julius the playmaker enough… we gotta find a way to unlock that part of KAT’s game…

Yeah KAT was wildin. Julius wouldve been heavily scrutinized for thay style of play. Also the lack of post ups against guards was fukking weird. Why you tryna take Jaylen Brown off the dribble from the 3pt line.... and not even look to at least kick the ball out

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They didn’t want that, they wanted the ball in Brunson Hands. KaT is a quicker decision maker and a better outside shooter (allegedly).
We’re going to need to see it manifest quickly. Cause Brunson being your only playmaker was so stifling in the first quarter. We have to figure out how to unlock KAT while Brunson is on the floor. Am I reading that wrong?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Enough with the Julius Randle talk already. JFC

There are people here who like Julius and Ragu. Randle especially helped us gain some sort of Identity back before Brunson even showed up. Some of us didn't/don't like the trade and feel like we should've ran it back and gave Julius a fare shake with the full emergence of Brunson. You gonna hear alot about Julius and Divo in this thread breh :yeshrug: