"Day One: Front & Center, Knick Game, Big Chain in all my Splendor" - Hov Voice Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Boston just on another level.

I get the frustration of us losing but the positive is we’re shooting 60% & out up 87 points in 3 quarters. We’re doing pretty damn decent considering everything.

We gotta keep things in perspective we’re a new team and the Celtics are a team that’s been together for a while now. If there’s any consolation, the Heat back in 2011 started off like shyt, I believe 9-8, and finally got it together., ‘81 Lakers were up and down most of the season early on before they got it together.

It takes time.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I'd start Brunson, Duece and bring Bridges off the bench. Bridge is not bringing that fire and tenacity on offense.

I would move Hart to the bench once Precious comes back. Let him and Deuce fukk shyt up on the 2nd unit. He can be his free self, pause, without having to defer to Brunson and KAT

Bridges just has to get his shyt together and stop watching Bill Cartwright shooting tutorials

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Outside of the turnovers, the Knicks didn't play bad. Boston just hitting every shot they put up.
I think we played bad. We have different standards now brehs. We traded everything with the expectation that that this is a championship level team. We don’t have many more levers to pull to improve this team that much. Now, I’m not saying that the season is over and after I stop being emotional, I know we’ll turn it around and look better but this defense is fukking concerning.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I think we played bad. We have different standards now brehs. We traded everything with the expectation that that this is a championship level team. We don’t have many more levers to pull to improve this team that much. Now, I’m not saying that the season is over and after I stop being emotional, I know we’ll turn it around and look better but this defense is fukking concerning.

Knicks didn't play bad.

Their opponent hit thirty 30ft shots. There's no defense for that.