Dawg, my roommate did a rendition of piano man in front of everyone in the dorm hall

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is like three hunna plus easy so don't go picturing some fly ass dude. I will say this, the dude is just different. I've only known dude for a couple hours but everything he does has me like :wtf: is wrong with em. In all honesty the fact that this dude is so fukking off the wall and confident with it is probably going to fukk the game up. Either that or he's going to be beating his dikk into a sock while I try to blast some music and mentally escape from the situation. It could go either way :ohhh:

Breh, you already know that it could make for some epic coli worthy threads. Have a thread where you drop that dirt on that weird roomate. nikka prob bring a girl over and ask if you want to join just casually like aint nothing wrong :upsetfavre:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
After we were done all of our other activities, our entire hall was called to the rec room to do a little meeting about the general rules. For whatever reason my roommate decides that he doesn't like people having regular conversations and decides to go to the middle of the room and break out into a rendition of Piano Man. The entire time he was trying to get everyone involved and kept getting louder and louder but dudes were just looking at him like :dwillhuh:. After he was done I swear I experienced the most awkward and painful silence of my entire life. There was 5 minutes where everyone in the room was awestruck that this dude came out of nowhere and began singing acapella in what sounded like a London accent. These dudes are weird man :wtf:
Your friend seems like he needs some friends, friend. O and some attention 2.

The thing with the song Piano Man is it covers subject matter regarding a group of individuals in a bar who are all dealing with their troubles and ask the man behind the piano to sing/play them a song because they can relate to his music.

In this case, i dont think anyone asked your friend to cheer them up and your friend took it upon himself to impose his will on individuals who may have been having a serious discussion. Lets try to tell our friends to relax and save the humorous antics for more appropriate times, friend. :sitdown: