Dawg, my roommate did a rendition of piano man in front of everyone in the dorm hall

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
After we were done all of our other activities, our entire hall was called to the rec room to do a little meeting about the general rules. For whatever reason my roommate decides that he doesn't like people having regular conversations and decides to go to the middle of the room and break out into a rendition of Piano Man. The entire time he was trying to get everyone involved and kept getting louder and louder but dudes were just looking at him like :dwillhuh:. After he was done I swear I experienced the most awkward and painful silence of my entire life. There was 5 minutes where everyone in the room was awestruck that this dude came out of nowhere and began singing acapella in what sounded like a London accent. These dudes are weird man :wtf:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
@muse why you do me like that breh. Whats the beef?

He also drinks water out of a martini glass but I'm not even going to judge him on that. Maybe he thinks its cool. Maybe it's all he brought :yeshrug:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That's a good-ass song, though :manny:

Ain't a nikka who don't be swaying his head if they catch it on the radio
I don't have a problem with the song, it's the randomness and the crippling awkwardness I had a problem with. Dude seems nice and everything but that shyt was just weird

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
@muse why you do me like that breh. Whats the beef?

He also drinks water out of a martini glass but I'm not even going to judge him on that. Maybe he thinks its cool. Maybe it's all he brought :yeshrug:

iono
its what i do
no hard feelings

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to get up on that nikkas level shyt.

That nikka singin fukkin epic shyt and you fukkin hatin on that shyt. That muhfukka knows what the fukk he doin. Sing us a song, you're a muhfukkin piano man gahthdamn. :whew:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You need to get up on that nikkas level shyt.

That nikka singin fukkin epic shyt and you fukkin hatin on that shyt. That muhfukka knows what the fukk he doin. Sing us a song, you're a muhfukkin piano man gahthdamn. :whew:
I would never have the confidence to do something like that either so I give him props on that. I was prepared to meet some weird characters, but it seems like my roommate is the exact opposite of me on some things

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I would never have the confidence to do something like that either so I give him props on that. I was prepared to meet some weird characters, but it seems like my roommate is the exact opposite of me on some things
You got the coolest roommate on campus, breh
55uo.png

Dude gets twisted off water martinis and composes bangers. The potential for residual p*ssy is high:wow:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You got the coolest roommate on campus, breh
55uo.png

Dude gets twisted off water martinis and composes bangers. The potential for residual p*ssy is high:wow:
This dude is like three hunna plus easy so don't go picturing some fly ass dude. I will say this, the dude is just different. I've only known dude for a couple hours but everything he does has me like :wtf: is wrong with em. In all honesty the fact that this dude is so fukking off the wall and confident with it is probably going to fukk the game up. Either that or he's going to be beating his dikk into a sock while I try to blast some music and mentally escape from the situation. It could go either way :ohhh:

u decided to tell us this cool story breh
I never make threads and talk about my life so rarely on this jawn. Can I live? :unsure:

Last edited: