Article date: April 29, 2021

raiders-fan-clelin-ferrell.jpg

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
David Fincher really is one of the GOAT. If he made police shows and movies the rest of his career, I would watch it no problem.

Just go finished with S1 (way behind the times)

This is a great show, but can someone break down the panic attack Ford had when visiting Kemper at the Psychiatric hospital? It seemed like it came out of left field (which I guess panic attacks can do).

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just go finished with S1 (way behind the times)

This is a great show, but can someone break down the panic attack Ford had when visiting Kemper at the Psychiatric hospital? It seemed like it came out of left field (which I guess panic attacks can do).
He gets those panic attacks whenever he realizes he’s not in control of a situation. Ford’s empathy and belief towards understanding the mind of a serial killer got the best of him in that particular moment. Kemper played him just like his victims.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
He gets those panic attacks whenever he realizes he’s not in control of a situation. Ford’s empathy and belief towards understanding the mind of a serial killer got the best of him in that particular moment. Kemper played him just like his victims.
Hate to say it, but Kemper was a really interesting character.