Dave [FX] [Starring Lil' dikky]

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Bruh I’m halfway into the last episode, Brad shouldn’t be this fukking funny :russ:

“That Cheeba will do that girl” :mjlol:

“That’s right…that’s right…ya know the baker he makes the dough…he kneads it with loving..” (his delivery with this line had me fukking comatose) :deadrose:

“I don’t adhere to those social structures” :dead:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Also it's weird that Jack Harlow is some contemporary rival for dikky. IRL Jack was in Junior high or something when dikky started poppin'...dude should be like 2Pac for him lol.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Also it's weird that Jack Harlow is some contemporary rival for dikky. IRL Jack was in Junior high or something when dikky started poppin'...dude should be like 2Pac for him lol.
You seem to know a lot about these artists :mjpls:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah that Drake green screen was distracting. Brad Pitt was great. I’m conflicted because it was a good episode but not sure how I feel about it as a season finale. This felt very Atlanta-ish and kind of out place, the Robyn stuff feels unresolved, are Dave and Emma back good, Els is broke? But I guess having a song with Drake trumps that. I can’t be mad cause I’m sure any TV show would take advantage to be able to have Brad Pitt, Drake, and Rachel McAdams in their Finale. Very Good season overall.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that Drake green screen was distracting. Brad Pitt was great. I’m conflicted because it was a good episode but not sure how I feel about it as a season finale. This felt very Atlanta-ish and kind of out place, the Robyn stuff feels unresolved, are Dave and Emma back good, Els is broke? But I guess having a song with Drake trumps that. I can’t be mad cause I’m sure any TV show would take advantage to be able to have Brad Pitt, Drake, and Rachel McAdams in their Finale. Very Good season overall.
That was one of the criticisms I've seen and I agree with it.

Fun guest star filled episode, but for a finale? Lot of big storylines that were kinda left open or we saw big jumps for that weren't really developed.

Was that long letter Dave was reading at the end, was that to Robin or Drake?

Emma and Dave agreeing on releasing the documentary should've been a big scene.

They hinted at Els having something big a few times, but nothing ever came from it, now he's starting a label?

Mike introducing his new girl to his pops seems like it should've been a bigger deal.

Ally seeming distraught about Emma and Dave getting along again?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def felt like series finale esque ending, surely we’ll at least get another season or two, right?

Right?!