Dave [FX] [Starring Lil' dikky]

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dave found a SECOND person who was willing to put up with his eccentricities and it took him having to smash a $7K sex doll to realize he screwed up.

Emma bossing up on Dave for the 2nd year in a row is commendable.

Also, nice little flip on Dave & Ally's argument where GaTa basically questions Elz's ambition

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
“Well, we can figure all the details out later…I mean it would come down to scheduling, but I would like to come.”

200w.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The one time he couldnt refute anything being said to him because it was all facts

I know the sex doll ending was supposed to bring levity and lighten the mood but it was more sad/pathetic than anything.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The one time he couldnt refute anything being said to him because it was all facts

I know the sex doll was supposed to bring levity and lighten the mood but it was more sad/pathetic than anything.
Remember the shyt he would bring into the shower in season 1, that thing?

The 7K doll was him upgrading from what he had now that he made it, but that doll came apart, so it definitely made him look pathetic. He spent 7 racks on a doll that came apart and brought him no joy. He was happier with Robyn and with the other contraption he had.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, they really killing it this season. I’m kind of torn cause Dave was definitely an azz for how he handled the Robyn situation, but I can relate to the feeling of having something dope right in front of you but still looking for more. You can definitely see the similarities to the Season 1 Ep 9 Ally’s Toast but I thought Robyn was a lil more clear and brought up better points on her end. Looking forward to the finale