Dave East To Star As Method Man In Wu-Tang: An American Saga Series

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

Here for it!!! although I know a dude who can also play meth... but I don’t think he acts... he just fine.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
@DMVLeGenD
@ItsMeButters
@Cadillac
@nieman
@Groovy Tony
@THUG LiFE
@M.DOT
@KnickstapeCity
@Iceson Beckford
@DarkSkinSamurai
@Oldirtyb*stard
@THEREALBRAND
@head shots101
@Una Mas
@Redwing80
@old boy
@REdefinition
@Rastafarian42
@bourgeoisie tall freak

Do Not listen to @DoomzdayzV he has no idea what he is talking about

what poppa wu was eluding to was PCP a.k.a. angel dust

but better known as TICAL a.k.a. the name of Mefs first album.

essentially he said mef copped a bag of dust for 5 bux, recorded the song METHODMAN while high and then hated it

as far as smoking crack on 36 Chambers Raekwon mentions combining weed and crack as a teenager and it "making his eyes bleed".

im pretty sure he stopped then and there

on the other hand O.D.B. was a very bad drug addict and would do all drugs including crack and heroin.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
@DMVLeGenD
@ItsMeButters
@Cadillac
@nieman
@Groovy Tony
@THUG LiFE
@M.DOT
@KnickstapeCity
@Iceson Beckford
@DarkSkinSamurai
@Oldirtyb*stard
@THEREALBRAND
@head shots101
@Una Mas
@Redwing80
@old boy
@REdefinition
@Rastafarian42
@bourgeoisie tall freak

Do Not listen to @DoomzdayzV he has no idea what he is talking about

what poppa wu was eluding to was PCP a.k.a. angel dust

but better known as TICAL a.k.a. the name of Mefs first album.

essentially he said mef copped a bag of dust for 5 bux, recorded the song METHODMAN while high and then hated it

as far as smoking crack on 36 Chambers Raekwon mentions combining weed and crack as a teenager and it "making his eyes bleed".

im pretty sure he stopped then and there

on the other hand O.D.B. was a very bad drug addict and would do all drugs including crack and heroin.
Everyone in the Wu were street bums. They're all substance abusers some just more than others.:comeon:

I'm their biggest stan but let's not act like their main fanbase isn't a reflection of that lifestyle.

Crumple

All Star
Daps

11:15....It dont take a genius to see what hes talking about

I think he's just talking about weed. A 5 bag or at most dust. Meth admitted to smoking dust.

Crack? I don't see that as a legit source.

Raekwon and Rza did admit to smoking whoolies same as B real in that crack/ rap documenary they were in.

They never got hooked tho.

My bad Im not trying to dismiss this source it just doesnt sound right for meth.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

11:15....It dont take a genius to see what hes talking about

RZA, Rae and Meth also talk openly about how they were smoking dust blunts alot back then....so it could be that, too.

Though, Rae DOES say in "Can It All Be So Simple" that he used to smoke woo's (cocaine-laced blunts)....so I dunno.... :patrice:

Both probably true.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cause Meth was oozing with charisma huh:heh:

They act the same. Like New York nikkas

Yea, he was "oozing with charisma". It's the reason he was the standout member of a crew full of magnetic personalities.

And Meth, or any of the Wu nikkas, was far from your typical New York nikkas. They had a unique style that stood out and that was part of the Wu's appeal. Their style was different from their contemporary NY rappers.

Daps
Yea, he was "oozing with charisma". It's the reason he was the standout member of a crew full of magnetic personalities.

And Meth, or any of the Wu nikkas, was far from your typical New York nikkas. They had a unique style that stood out and that was part of the Wu's appeal. Their style was different from their contemporary NY rappers.

Meth’s personality spilled into his unique initial flow which had no predecessor nor successor. The closest thing I could think of was Kool G Rap because the spit lisp type of vibe each had but Meth was way more drawn out & rhythmic.

Assss i run around with a racissstttttt

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meth’s personality spilled into his unique initial flow which had no predecessor nor successor. The closest thing I could think of was Kool G Rap because the spit lisp type of vibe each had but Meth was way more drawn out & rhythmic.

Assss i run around with a racissstttttt

Meth has a lisp?

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Everyone in the Wu were street bums. They're all substance abusers some just more than others.:comeon:

I'm their biggest stan but let's not act like their main fanbase isn't a reflection of that lifestyle.

:childplease:

You know how much crackheads/dustheads I know till this day bump wu-tang mobb deep etc...

Drugs and music been linked since 19howlong ...

You out here tryna out one rapper..

... and tony starks got the most charisma in the WU,there’s a reason why camron raps and looks the way he does.

:stopitslime:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

:what:

Bro, shut the fukk up. You be doing WAAAAAY too much on here.