Dave Chappelle, Talib Kweli, Yasiin Bey Launch Podcast ‘Midnight Miracle’ With Luminary

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are they doing a second season?
They started the second season in the spring. It’s literally two episodes and one of the episodes is just the track Mineral Mountain from No Fear of Time. They’ve put out nothing since :wtf:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They started the second season in the spring. It’s literally two episodes and one of the episodes is just the track Mineral Mountain from No Fear of Time. They’ve put out nothing since :wtf:

That’s what I thought. I canceled my sub because it seems all the shows were recorded during the pandemic and we wouldn’t get anymore shows pas lock down.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
just started listening to this…this shyt is fire, brehs…the editing is dope…they weave music and pop culture sound bytes into the audio and do short skits…if it was a visual podcast it would be like an Adult Swim late night talk show…
this podcast was meant to exists in a window of time and gain value over time (hence them recording straight to vinyl)

that's why they'll take the extra time to add in all of the OG Talk Radio Techniques (do your googles on old radio shows and how they invented most of the efffects we hear in music today) to their podcast.

They're not gonna make too much of any money but it'll be around when everyone else's day-to-day topical podcasts age like milk

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this podcast was meant to exists in a window of time and gain value over time (hence them recording straight to vinyl)

that's why they'll take the extra time to add in all of the OG Talk Radio Techniques (do your googles on old radio shows and how they invented most of the efffects we hear in music today) to their podcast.

They're not gonna make too much of any money but it'll be around when everyone else's day-to-day topical podcasts age like milk

I know I’ll be returning to a few episodes. Like the one with Sada Baby and the one where they go in on Rush Limbaugh and Candace Owens.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$

honestly, I’m not mad at it…i imagine the pandemic was the only time their schedules lined up to record this…love that they took the time to make it a moment and give us something unique…

did they drop the vinyl already?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
honestly, I’m not mad at it…i imagine the pandemic was the only time their schedules lined up to record this…love that they took the time to make it a moment and give us something unique…

did they drop the vinyl already?
not sure, but that's why the podcasts were split into parts specifically at those time stamps, i can't remember when i heard dave talk about it, mighta been when he first interviewed on Rogan

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
5 episodes for season 2 so far…

had no idea they’ve been droppin episodes since December…