Dave Chappelle Takes Over Ebro In The Morning & Makes a BIG Announcement

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
You gotta respect a dude who
Makes sure his people eat too

That's fine. And I like Donnell. I've watched all of his interviews whenever he's gone up to The Breakfast Club by himself. And I have no problem with him doing time at Dave's shows.

But when one of the most media-reclusive artists of a generation comes out to promote and talk, it's a chance to get a peek into his insight and how he thinks.

I loved Memphis Bleek's Drink Champs and Taxstone interviews, in fact they made me like Bleek even more, but if Hov went up to TBC to talk about 4:44 and Bleek was there answering every other question first I'd be a little salty lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's fine. And I like Donnell. I've watched all of his interviews whenever he's gone up to The Breakfast Club by himself. And I have no problem with him doing time at Dave's shows.

But when one of the most media-reclusive artists of a generation comes out to promote and talk, it's a chance to get a peek into his insight and how he thinks.

I loved Memphis Bleek's Drink Champs and Taxstone interviews, in fact they made me like Bleek even more, but if Hov went up to TBC to talk about 4:44 and Bleek was there answering every other question first I'd be a little salty lol

True