Dave Chappelle Takes Over Ebro In The Morning & Makes a BIG Announcement

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He's also on the first episode of the new Stretch & Bobbito podcast which I heard was pretty dope too

I liked this because it was more of a 50+ minute convo in the vein of a podcast, and not so much an interview.

I know Stretch & Bob's pod is on NPR and not iTunes/Apple podcast app so if I can find it I'll listen.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
But I will say, of all the interviews he did while doing promo for his two specials (Sway, Breakfast Club) this is the best one.

Worth a watch/listen from start to finish.
Came in to say this. I wish I had the money to see one of his shows especially the one with Mos Def.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I liked this because it was more of a 50+ minute convo in the vein of a podcast, and not so much an interview.

I know Stretch & Bob's pod is on NPR and not iTunes/Apple podcast app so if I can find it I'll listen.

I was mistaken. Stretch and Bob's pod is on the Apple podcast app. Will listen to it later.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I was mistaken. Stretch and Bob's pod is on the Apple podcast app. Will listen to it later.

I finally got to listen to this and it was cool but it's corporate as hell with a lot of interruptions and ads. Way more of a proper interview than a free flowing convo, the end had a nice surprise special guest tho.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I finally got to listen to this and it was cool but it's corporate as hell with a lot of interruptions and ads. Way more of a proper interview than a free flowing convo, the end had a nice surprise special guest tho.

I got through about 1 minute of it then deleted it after Donnell Rawlings answered the first two questions before Dave did.

That was the one downside to Dave's earlier interviews - Donnell was in all of 'em.

The Hot97 joint was the best interview for a reason lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I got through about 1 minute of it then deleted it after Donnell Rawlings answered the first two questions before Dave did.

That was the one downside to Dave's earlier interviews - Donnell was in all of 'em.

The Hot97 joint was the best interview for a reason lol

You gotta respect a dude who
Makes sure his people eat too