Dave Chappelle performed 'FAKE' Saturday Night Live monologue in rehearsal before unveiling new version on air'

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i ain't gon clown the OP cause y'al already did that thoroughly and @KingsOfKings is a cool poster :pachaha:

what i will say is Dave's monologue was great and SNL should know better when they bring him on the show cause he gon always try to push the envelope :manny: it's Dave fukkin Chappelle dude ain't ever been a safe comedian

they could ban him like they did Martin for talmbout yeast infected p*ssy and i'm sure he wouldn't give two fukks :mjlol:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I don't think what he said was that bad, it definitely didn't sound as bad as the Kanye stuff.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
People are stupid. Do yall know what “working a bit” is? Comedians will try their jokes before you actually see it performed for consumption to a wider audience.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He didn't do any of the jokes he told in the opening SNL segment in America. Cipha Sounds said they flew to England and he ran it there over and over the week before to avoid anyone hearing it or spoiling it.

So it makes sense that he didn't wanna spoil it in rehearsal and probably went tame because this person that leaked this probably would have leaked the real one if they heard it early.

Sounds like someone up there was just waiting to be offended