Daughter, 18, cuts off her father's head after he raped her in their Papua New Guinea

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Man, fukk that vigilante bullshyt. There needs to be an investigation. If what she's saying is true then it shouldn't be difficult to confirm it; but don't just take someone's word like that when a man is dead :wtf:

BrownBabyDoll

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could they prove now that she had been raped and if the village supported her like that I would think that means they knew something about the abuse. The mom didn't suspect?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So let's say the daughter is lying, that would mean she lied to the entire village and got them thinking what she did was right :lupe:

Or worse :lupe:

The village knows the truth, but they're lying to the media for reasons more sinister than we know :lupe:

Its so demonic :lupe:

:wow:

Could be a bit more true if it were a country like America or something but

I actually dont really doubt he did it, but we're talking about skipping due process in favor of vigilante justice. I just think that given the allegation and the act following that she should be talked to.

Greenscar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

I ain't mad at her. Ain't no spoiled daddy's girl going to decapitate her father just because she was having a bad day. He did that shyt.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
A spoiled brat in Papua New Guinea breh, what she getting extra grains of rice? :ld:

dude you already know when a rape thread is made the captain-save-a-rapists come :cape: with the quickness.
i don't condone killing a parent under ANY circumstance but this one i can say is at the very least justifable. :salute: