dating websites?

Giselle

Daps
Have you ever used one?

Would you recommend it or naw?

:jbhmm:
Never date online, especially if you're under 40 with no kids. It's better to meet people in person.

People are crazy. It's easier to notice crazy in person rather than online.

If you go do activities you like and meet a partner there, you already have something in common. You can start off more like friends, so there will be less preassure which means less nervousness.

Also, there is no catfishing in person.

Speaking of catfishing, has anyone else noticed that google's reverse image search doesn't work as well anymore? It used to link you to other sites with the exact picture, but now it only shows you "similar images" and the images are never really similar. Like, I could reverse search a picture of rih wearing some black sunglasses. Instead of linking me to other sites that have that same exat pic or rih, they'd show me images of black sunglasses. They should really fix that. I like the old one better. Now that I think about it, they probably changed it bc of the gorillla/black person incident. They should fix that and change it back though instead of getting rid of it. I think I'm going to email them about it to see what they say.

I've used thecoli before. Bad results, I don't recommend it. I heard Plenty of Fish and Match.com are good

Girl! :dead:

You're funny

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I did okcupid when I was like 19, but there was so many guys messaging me I couldn't keep up so I just deleted it. Some of the guys would send multiple messages back to back, I guess they thought it would get my attention but it was annoying.

Meeting ppl irl has worked better for me. I just had to stop automatically rejecting guys because I was nervous. :mjlol:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Would what a guy puts on his about me, and various other parts of the profile you have to fill out make you interested if say for instance he wasn't much of a looker?

:lupe:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I've used pof before. It's ok but it takes some good weeding out skills. There are some fish worth catching

I'm going to make a new profile this week probably. I just found out via fb that my ex bf has a new girl and I'll be damned if I let him close out 2016 with a loving relationship and I don't have one :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did okcupid when I was like 19, but there was so many guys messaging me I couldn't keep up so I just deleted it. Some of the guys would send multiple messages back to back, I guess they thought it would get my attention but it was annoying.

Meeting ppl irl has worked better for me. I just had to stop automatically rejecting guys because I was nervous. :mjlol:

and here I get happy if someone just views my profile back after I message them:mjcry:

at least they thought about it :mjcry:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'd settle for either one, beggars can't be choosy :mjcry:

Well if you are looking for a girlfriend, do not post shirtless pictures, or pictures of you laying in bed. They scream "I'm just looking for some p*ssy". Post pictures of you having fun, and please look neat. Limit the pictures of you wearing oversized clothing. Show your face. Don't hide under hats and sunglasses.

No:
justin-bieber-shirtless-selfies-3.jpg

male-models-shirtless-selfies.jpg

55916635f54dbf689bff90ce20d56aba.jpg

SEf9vza.jpg

When writing in the About Me section, use spell check. You want a woman to take you seriously? Don't write things like "Yo, whats good. I be gettin money and I lookin 4 a shorti who grinds lik me. Ya feel me? HMU" :scust:

If you are looking for just sex, then do all the above. :manny:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I've used pof before. It's ok but it takes some good weeding out skills. There are some fish worth catching

I'm going to make a new profile this week probably. I just found out via fb that my ex bf has a new girl and I'll be damned if I let him close out 2016 with a loving relationship and I don't have one :mjcry:
i pm'd you twice
you never responded