Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
http://www.the-coli.com/4193602-post3.html

Is she on to something brehs? :ohhh:

Is this the coli's new hot catch phrase?

She got cosigned by hella female posters with that post, are we witnessing the start of the "All Cac Everything" movement by our black queens on the coli?

I have noticed an increase in white man worship lately :youngsabo:

Let me shut down this lame wave before it tries to catch on. She ain't on to shyt. Single mothers raising men is what happened. Besides it'd reincars phrase so it ain't new its just the bitter counter from a hurt woman.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Let me shut down this lame wave before it tries to catch on. She ain't on to shyt. Single mothers raising men is what happened. Besides it'd reincars phrase so it ain't new its just the bitter counter from a hurt woman.

No more Black men are being true themselves , thats what happened :beli: and it's better that these men come out the closet better for everyone

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No more Black men are being true themselves , thats what happened :beli: and it's better that these men come out the closet better for everyone

Nah ratchet how's raise feminine boys into gay men end of story...

This lame wave is just reactionary to begin with and to be honest black women can date other men as much as they want but they will never be as in demand as a black man :umad: