Dat new "Knack" Gamescom trailer looking good, yung.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
Damn the developer. Look at the gameplay. It's straight linear beat em up. No puzzles, no platforming. Does knack even jump?

The particle system would be cool if they used it for puzzles/traversal. But as it stands its just a gimick to change the size of knack.

0:55 to 1:02 in the video shows puzzles, he can drop the extra particles to get back to his small size and avoid things like lasers. trailer seems mostly action but i'd rather that be the focus anyways

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
0:55 to 1:02 in the video shows puzzles, he can drop the extra particles to get back to his small size and avoid things like lasers. trailer seems mostly action but i'd rather that be the focus anyways
I said that.

That's the only type of puzzles they have. Big or small.

They could really use that particle mechanic to make some good puzzles but it doesn't look like they are doing that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
its from the same developer :what: if anything it will combine elements from them all.
fukk the fact nobody seems to give a shyt about this game outside of 2/3ppl in this thread
Did it win any significant awards at any show?
If not, you nikkaz really tryna hype up Knack again? :bryan:

Get GTA5 on PS3 brehz :shaq:
:umad:
:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk the fact nobody seems to give a shyt about this game outside of 2/3ppl in this thread
Did it win any significant awards at any show?
If not, you nikkaz really tryna hype up Knack again? :bryan:

Get GTA5 on PS3 brehz :shaq:
:umad:

:ufdup:
01d.gif