Dat Cloud Demonstration

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
why can't they elaborate as to what a "high end computer" really means?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
why can't they elaborate as to what a "high end computer" really means?
I was hoping you would post here since you was one of the biggest haters of how real this tech is
You and the creator of Limbo was both FURIOUS because you couldn't fathom the tech
Well its here buddy boy, right in ya face. You over here playing dumb like you don't know what a high end PC means?
What they gotta do, tell you the exact spec it matches :rudy:

It works, and it'll work even better as time goes by. Deal with it :ufury2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
In sharp 720p :mjlol:
You do realize that the majority of people in the world don't even have a 1080p TV set
Then a good statistic you should pay attention to because it includes you is how many of those 1080p owners are educated on resolutions to know if and when it matters

What I just said, hopefully you can follow. But your comment makes me believe you may not be capable :yeshrug:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You do realize that the majority of people in the world don't even have a 1080p TV set
Then a good statistic you should pay attention to because it includes you is how many of those 1080p owners are educated on resolutions to know if and when it matters

What I just said, hopefully you can follow. But your comment makes me believe you may not be capable :yeshrug:
My TV is 1080p.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

There are very few 720p sets being sold on the market right now. That marketshare is shrinking. Only Vizio introduced a smart 720p model at CES last January. Toshiba unveiled 8 new TVs only 1 is 720p. I work retail in electronics and know that 720p will eventually be phased out like plasma televisions. 1080p and 4K are the future.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My TV is 1080p.
I don't think "BRICK" could have said it any better :tu:
There are very few 720p sets being sold on the market right now. That marketshare is shrinking. Only Vizio introduced a 720p model at CES last January. I work retail in electronics and know that 720p will eventually be phased out like plasma televisions. 1080p and 4K are the future.
Wow, thats a great stat fact. Now what the hell does that have to do with my point which is what you are replying to :dwillhuh:
Maybe you so locked in on being a used cars saleman (or TV) that you forgot that your store isn't a micorcosm of the real world
But since you work in retail.. electronics.... you work at walmart and now think your a know-it-all... well sir, you know better than most how TV pictures isn't determined by resolution. Its a factor, but not a major factor. Yet its talked about like its mandatory when that is not true.
I worked retail myself, know all about TV's. But what I know about TV's, I didn't learn from my job. They only wanna sell shyt, brainwash there employees to believe in there bullshyt. You sound like THAT GUY :scusthov:

Deez Velveta Mac n cheeze for lunch ass nikkaz yo :beli:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think "BRICK" could have said it any better :tu:

Wow, thats a great stat fact. Now what the hell does that have to do with my point which is what you are replying to :dwillhuh:
Maybe you so locked in on being a used cars saleman (or TV) that you forgot that your store isn't a micorcosm of the real world
But since you work in retail.. electronics.... you work at walmart and now think your a know-it-all... well sir, you know better than most how TV pictures isn't determined by resolution. Its a factor, but not a major factor. Yet its talked about like its mandatory when that is not true.
I worked retail myself, know all about TV's. But what I know about TV's, I didn't learn from my job. They only wanna sell shyt, brainwash there employees to believe in there bullshyt. You sound like THAT GUY :scusthov:

You Velveta Mac n cheeze for lunch ass nikkaz yo :beli:
:heh: Why are you so mad?? I've known about TVs before I had a retail job. I've done hard research in order to make a TV purchase. Sure pixels aren't everything but they make up a large chunk of the picture quality. You really don't think resolution is the biggest factor in picture quality? Go on AVS Forums and talk about how 720p doesn't matter. I never said anything about being a know it all. I learn something new from AVS Forum everyday. Those are the real experts. But it doesn't take an expert to realize that 720p televisions are being phased out. For a console that's geared towards the future, it's absolutely pathetic that it has a ceiling of 790p when it's direct competitor runs 1080p. Running the same resolution as your 9 year old predecessor?? Unimpressive.