dat ass :noah:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What if she finds this thread :pachaha:

This dumb nikka is trying to make her his girl, & he's putting her on the net trying to get nikkas to thirst talkin bout "I aim to make her my next bytch" :dead:

With that said,

She is unattractive & her only redeeming physical quality is her ass

The fact that OP even considers making a girl like that his shows he doesn't get good looking women, ever

& we know its not anything past physical because if it was he wouldn't plaster her on the net talkin bout "dat ass" :snoop:

nikkas these days man smdh

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Her face is kinda strong breh, she's a solid 7 but there's NOTHING wrong with that. That ass is :ohlawd:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint sayin that the white chick is super fine. but she aint ugly. If I had a choice to holla at either the white chick or the black chick in this case, Im hollerin at the white chick

Different strokes for different folks I guess, but I'm taking that black chick over that white one 10 times outta 10. I wouldn't even look at that white girl on the street. :pachaha:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

This dumb nikka is trying to make her his girl, & he's putting her on the net trying to get nikkas to thirst talkin bout "I aim to make her my next bytch" :dead:

With that said,

The fact that OP even considers making a girl like that his shows he doesn't get good looking women, ever

& we know its not anything past physical because if it was he wouldn't plaster her on the net talkin bout "dat ass" :snoop:

death-bed-431.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Different strokes for different folks I guess, but I'm taking that black chick over that white one 10 times outta 10. I wouldn't even look at that white girl on the street. :pachaha:

the black chick looks real strong in the face. :manny: She looks like a certified hoodrat. She is probably ratchet and comes with alot of bullshyt. Im cool off that shyt

Last edited:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest

With that said,

I like your new material

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

With that said,

post your bytch fukk nikka

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
judging by the face she looks like she had a tough struggling upbringing

will i smash-yes

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the black chick looks real strong in the face. :manny: She looks like a certified hoodrat. She is probably ratchet and comes with alot of bullshyt. Im cool off that shyt
i'm just talking about as far as smashing is concerned. That ratchet attitude doesn't mean much as far as smashing goes in my opinion. :manny: If you're talking about dating one or the other then yeah I see where you're coming from. :pachaha: