Darth Vader is not evil and if you think he is, you’re another fool brainwashed by the intergalactic media.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hans Solo and the rebel alliance want you to believe he's a stand up guy who does the right things. He wants to be a senator but he's hiding something about his true character.

"Hans Solo doesn't pay his debts" - Jabba The Hut

"He stole the Millennium Falcon from me" - Lando Calrezian

"GLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRR" (Translation: He uses me as his black man servant) - Chewbacca

How can a man who doesn't pay his debts, steals from his friends and uses a helpless Wookie as a slave ever be considered for the senate.

Vote for the Galactic Empire

"I'm Darth Vader and I approve this message"

The original surveillance vid shows Han shot first.

The version that has been released to the public has been altered.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I heard the Jedi practice incest. I heard Luke SkyWalker was seen kissing his sister.

:scust:
That’s why Vader left them behind, plus he wanted to maintain real galaxy morals where bots and humans don’t go to the same bathroom….. yeah Vader is half bot but that doesn’t matter.

:hhh:

Don’t even me started on how Wookiees keep crossing the border at the spaceports….
:pacspit:

Mandalore For Mandalorians! Make Mandalore Great Again!

:blessed:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, Vader is one of the GOAT characters in movie history but umm... :dahell:didn't this nikka slaughter a bunch of kids?

trump-fake.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's done some evil things but I still stan him because the Jedi failed him.
He never would've turned if it wasn't for Mace. Too many Jedi going against the Jedi code while telling him he shouldn't try to save his wife. They say there's no room for emotion and that he's too prideful, yet they display actions rooted in jealousy. They say he must be just at all times and respect the Jedi way of preserving life, yet they will kill with malice if it serves their goal. Mace was the final straw. They made Anakin feel like he was the only one doing what's right. So he decided to choose his own path. Palpatine didn't create Vader, the Jedi did. Obi was the only Jedi I can recall that recognizes that they failed Anakin. Not even Yoda (I don't think).

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I mean, Vader is one of the GOAT characters in movie history but umm... :dahell:didn't this nikka slaughter a bunch of kids?
He was just exposing the poor training facilities the Jedi were running and the Republic approved. 20v1 and they were helpless. Unfortunately they forgot to arm Anakin with a prop lightsaber so there may have been some negligible casualties :mjpls:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
He never would've turned if it wasn't for Mace. Too many Jedi going against the Jedi code while telling him he shouldn't try to save his wife. They say there's no room for emotion and that he's too prideful, yet they display actions rooted in jealousy. They say he must be just at all times and respect the Jedi way of preserving life, yet they will kill with malice if it serves their goal. Mace was the final straw. They made Anakin feel like he was the only one doing what's right. So he decided to choose his own path. Palpatine didn't create Vader, the Jedi did. Obi was the only Jedi I can recall that recognizes that they failed Anakin. Not even Yoda (I don't think).
Things would have been different if Qui Gon had lived. I also feel like the Force placed Ahsoka in his life to give him a way out. He should have left the Jedi order when she left.