Darren Waller bout to marry Kelsey plum

Daps
I thought she'd be dykin :ohhh:

Maybe things will play out like they did for Candice Parker and she'll switch teams later on

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She always struck as somebody who only fukked wit Black dudes...or a lesbian. Don't know why, but that makes sense to me.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If plum is happy then I'm happy for her...However, I did some research and found photos and a little more info on Plum.

* During Plum's senior season at Washington she suffered from anxiety. Was depressed and suicidal, and was taking antidepressants and multiple medications.

* Plum was struggling to find her identity and who she was as a person.

* Plum had to cut back on her alcohol consumption...After the Aces won the championship and Plum was seen drinking champagne...She said that was her first alcohol in 6 months.

Plum spends a lot of time with her close friend and former college teammate Brianna Ruiz Bishop---who is married with a child...I guess this is where the alleged lesbian rumors come from...They go on vacation together and some people have noticed that Plum spends more time with her best friend than with her current husband...In fact, this past Valentine's day. Plum was seen with her best friend (Brianna) and not her BF/Current husband. Some WNBA gossip wags, lol, thought that was strange...Two women with BF/Husbands spending time with one another on Valentine's day.....To give Plum the benefit. It was probably just a pre-marriage bachelorette vacation.

I'll post some pics of Plum/Brianna if the coli website isn't acting funny.

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
i know she got that awesome jawsome. looks like she keeps going and going and going like the enigizer bunny

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If plum is happy then I'm happy for her...However, I did some research and found photos and a little more info on Plum.

* During Plum's senior season at Washington she suffered from anxiety. Was depressed and suicidal, and was taking antidepressants and multiple medications.

* Plum had to cut back on her alcohol consumption...After the Aces won the championship and Plum was seen drinking champagne...She said that was her first alcohol in 6 months.

Plum spends a lot of time with her close friend and former college teammate Brianna Ruiz Bishop---who is married with a child...I guess this is where the alleged lesbian rumors come from...They go on vacation together and some people have noticed that Plum spends more time with her best friend than with her current husband...In fact, this past Valentine's day. Plum was seen with her best friend (Brianna) and not her BF/Current husband. Some WNBA gossip wags, lol, thought that was strange...Two women with BF/Husbands spending time with one another on Valentine's day.....To give Plum the benefit. It was probably just a pre-marriage bachelorette vacation.

Fam If doing too much was a person:martin:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

So then they're similar...

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

It's not this serious. Go watch the Mavs and Suns game.
:gurl: