Darren Waller bout to marry Kelsey plum

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The coli whenever relationship trouble arises and they think they can blame the woman

tumblr_mfwu2uFZoZ1qfkgtwo1_500.gif
He face ass dudes be capping harder than the LSA

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Marry a white woman brehs, Marry a dyke Brehs…. 🤷🏽‍♂️🪫 that’s why it’s good to surround yourself with nikkaz thag are not YES men. This breh clearly got no one to check him.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The coli whenever relationship trouble arises and they think they can blame the woman

tumblr_mfwu2uFZoZ1qfkgtwo1_500.gif

Some posters were on that wave, though the music video seems to have turned the heat back on Waller.

I don't know why thecoli gets so giddy every time a relationship breaks up and runs around looking for someone to blame and/or mock. This situation seems sad, not something to laugh at.

Something I do find interesting is how people are bringing up his history but not Plum's

Copy/Paste from an article about Plum

That was one season 7-8 years ago, and she obviously was still functioning pretty well because she was National Player of the Year that year and the #1 pick in the WNBA draft. Sure, she was still depressed and had to take antidepressants, but that happens to a lot of people in this era and isn't evidence by itself that there's anything serious wrong. She's had zero public issues since then.

Waller, on the other hand, was dealing with serious substance abuse issues for at least 10 years (ages 15 to 25), and has posted several things online this year that look crazy. I think the public evidence for serious problems on his part is a lot stronger.

But like I said, that seems like something to be sad about, not to attack him over.